Where one should contact for investors / shareholders queries ?

Investor Cell

Apollo TriCoat Tubes Limited
36, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad – 201010
Tel: +91-120–4041400
E-mail : info@apollotricoat.com

Registrar & Transfer Agent

Bigshare Services Private Limited
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059, Maharashtra
Tel: +91-22-6263 8200
Fax: +91-22-6263 8299

Email : investor@bigshareonline.com

Can a shareholder authorise another person to deal in his shares. Does such kind of information be reported to Apollo TriCoat Tubes Limited?

Yes! One can do so by executing a Power of Attorney in favour of the concerned person and submit a notarised copy of the same to our R & ST Agent, M/s. Bigshare Services Private Limited for registration. After scrutiny of the documents, the Power of Attorney shall be registered and the registration number is informed to the shareholder for his future reference.

In case one holds shares in joint names and would like to change the order of names, then what he should do.

One can do so by following the procedure of Transposition of name. In this case the share certificates along with a request letter duly signed by all the joint-holders as per the specimen signatures recorded with Apollo TriCoat Tubes Limited needs to be forwarded to M/s. Bigshare Services Private Limited, R& ST Agent. Further there is no need of filling up a transfer deed.